In this episode, we hear from one of Louisville’s top entrepreneurs, Tarik Nally of Kale & Flax and Curio Learning. Tarik discusses how he navigates the startup world and manages his time between two incredible companies.
In this episode:
- How Tarik began his journey as an entrepreneur.
- His time working for somebody else.
- Why he started his own businesses.
- How he started his businesses.
- His keys to continually learn.
- How he starts and structures his day.
- Work-life balance.
- Marketing tips for new businesses.
- How to conquer social media (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat).
- The importance of asking for help.
- Why he wishes he would have worked at a large company right out of college (and still had a side hustle).
- His biggest mistake.
- The importance of understanding your value.
- Advice to people who want to start a business.
- The need to eat healthy in the startup world.
- Why he loves his Red Nikes.
- Ads of the World
- “The Originals” by Adam Grant
- Protect Your Magic
- Warby Parker
- Quill’s Coffee
Have any topics you want to be covered or entrepreneurs you’d like us to interview? Let us know! You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com. You can also find us on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and Linkedin. Please be sure to subscribe to our weekly mailing list at drunkenmoney.com/subscribe.