In this episode, we interview Gina Palazzo and discuss millennial life insurance. Gina is a financial advisor in Louisville, KY who specializes in a holistic approach to financial planning. You can learn more about Gina by visiting her Facebook Page.
This episode covers:
- How Gina found her way into the financial planning world and settled in Louisville.
- The two main types of life insurance.
- How life insurance can be used as an investment tool.
- The foundation of the “financial pyramid”.
- Gina’s recommended type of life insurance you should get.
- When a millennial should get life insurance.
- Sleeping tips
- And much more!
Please don’t forget to subscribe to our podcast (links to the right).
Also, please sign up to receive our newsletter to learn about money tips, hacks, and all the latest Drunken Money content.