The world of food e-commerce is exploding right now, and we were fortunate enough to be joined by Matt Kenney of Feed the Party.
***Special for Drunken Money listeners – use coupon code “Drunken Money” to save 20% off your order at feedtheparty.com.
In this episode:
- Why Matt pivoted from his original vision
- How he used his old job to start a new business
- The advantages of operating an e-commerce food company in Louisville, KY
- How his target customer shifted over time
- Future plans for Feed the Party
- His competitive advantage (high-quality with lower-price)
- Career advice to his younger self (listen at the 33:00 mark) – if you only have a few minutes definitely listen
- Why you should always think long-term
- His biggest mistake
- Rhinegeist Brewery
- Blue Moon Brewing Company
- The Everything Store: Jeff Bezos and the Age of Amazon
- Masters of Scale
- Hillbilly Elegy: A Memoir of a Family and Culture in Crisis
- Betting on Zero
Have any topics you want to be covered or entrepreneurs you’d like us to interview? Let us know! You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com. You can also find us on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and Linkedin. Please be sure to subscribe to our weekly mailing list at drunkenmoney.com/subscribe.