How do you conquer SEO (Search Engine Optimization)? It’s an issue that’s constantly on the mind of anyone with a website. In this episode, we get to chat with Jenna Ahern, President and Co-Founder of Guardian Own Digital Boutique. Jenna is an SEO master, and she gives us a ton of helpful tips.
In this episode:
- How Jenna became involved with marketing and SEO.
- Why she started a business.
- The importance of SEO.
- How companies can improve their SEO.
- The most difficult and the best part of starting a business.
- Why you should network.
- “Go as far as you can see.”
- “Appreciate the moment.”
- “How are you using your 24 hours?”
Special shoutouts and show notes:
- Woodford Reserve
- ROI (Return on Investment)
- Absorption Rate
- SEO (Search Engine Optimization)
- Google Analytics
- Google Webmaster Tools
- The Defining Decade: Why Your Twenties Matter
- The E Myth Revisited
- GLOW (Greater Louisville Outstanding Women)
- Women in Digital
- Rich Dad, Poor Dad
- State Farm Roth IRA
Have any topics you want to be covered or entrepreneurs you’d like us to interview? Let us know! You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com. You can also find us on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and Linkedin. Please be sure to subscribe to our weekly mailing list at drunkenmoney.com/subscribe.